Historic Battlegrounds Mappack/Modthing

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: Historic Battlegrounds Mappack/Modthing

Post  Death_Lord on Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:14 am

Wolf when your training map be complete? Very Happy (also just wondering, since its GK training map, will it have its own sever + protected by a password so only GK members can use?)

@Sir Gawain The battle of Hastenings map looks great, but is there anychance you could make the hill bigger? The real hill is a very big hill and was almost impossiable for horses to get a real charge upon on it Very Happy
avatar
Death_Lord

Posts : 53
Join date : 2010-06-30
Age : 27
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Historic Battlegrounds Mappack/Modthing

Post  Sir Gawain on Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:12 am

Death_Lord wrote:Wolf when your training map be complete? Very Happy (also just wondering, since its GK training map, will it have its own sever + protected by a password so only GK members can use?)

@Sir Gawain The battle of Hastenings map looks great, but is there anychance you could make the hill bigger? The real hill is a very big hill and was almost impossiable for horses to get a real charge upon on it Very Happy
Ahh well I was working with the few pictures I had. I had thought it was taller as well, but from the pictures I saw, it wasn't that steep of a hill. Have you been to it personally? It'd be GREAT to have a first hand account of the place.
avatar
Sir Gawain

Posts : 96
Join date : 2010-06-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Historic Battlegrounds Mappack/Modthing

Post  wolflo on Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:29 pm

Death_Lord wrote:Wolf when your training map be complete? Very Happy (also just wondering, since its GK training map, will it have its own sever + protected by a password so only GK members can use?)
Im hoping for my map to be done this week
and about the server, im guessing we will incorperate it in gawain's custom maps and password it when being used.
avatar
wolflo

Posts : 38
Join date : 2010-06-16
Age : 23
Location : In an Igloo (Canada)

Back to top Go down

Re: Historic Battlegrounds Mappack/Modthing

Post  drako on Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:06 pm

I cant wait to use it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
avatar
drako

Posts : 49
Join date : 2010-06-15
Age : 24
Location : Missouri, USA

Back to top Go down

Re: Historic Battlegrounds Mappack/Modthing

Post  Sir Gawain on Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:21 am

wolflo wrote:
Death_Lord wrote:Wolf when your training map be complete? Very Happy (also just wondering, since its GK training map, will it have its own sever + protected by a password so only GK members can use?)
Im hoping for my map to be done this week
and about the server, im guessing we will incorperate it in gawain's custom maps and password it when being used.
Well we could just run it from my home server and password that (so that we don't have to close it off to every person in our server). But we could do that too.

Also, my next two projects are Helms Deep and the Shire. Helms Deep is close to being finished, as I have the whole castle done. It just needs some decoration, ladders etc... will post pictures soon. The Shire is still a work in progress, I'm having trouble putting off the feeling that I want it to have.
avatar
Sir Gawain

Posts : 96
Join date : 2010-06-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Historic Battlegrounds Mappack/Modthing

Post  Death_Lord on Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:15 am

Sir Gawain wrote:
Well we could just run it from my home server and password that (so that we don't have to close it off to every person in our server). But we could do that too.

That be awsome if we could do that! Since we're inching to play it! cheers

Sir Gawain wrote:Also, my next two projects are Helms Deep and the Shire. Helms Deep is close to being finished, as I have the whole castle done. It just needs some decoration, ladders etc... will post pictures soon. The Shire is still a work in progress, I'm having trouble putting off the feeling that I want it to have.

If you made helm deep as good as mines of moria and white city of gondor...I will love you LONG time
I love you
avatar
Death_Lord

Posts : 53
Join date : 2010-06-30
Age : 27
Location : UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Historic Battlegrounds Mappack/Modthing

Post  Sir Gawain on Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:21 pm

Death_Lord wrote:
Sir Gawain wrote:
Well we could just run it from my home server and password that (so that we don't have to close it off to every person in our server). But we could do that too.

That be awsome if we could do that! Since we're inching to play it! cheers

Sir Gawain wrote:Also, my next two projects are Helms Deep and the Shire. Helms Deep is close to being finished, as I have the whole castle done. It just needs some decoration, ladders etc... will post pictures soon. The Shire is still a work in progress, I'm having trouble putting off the feeling that I want it to have.

If you made helm deep as good as mines of moria and white city of gondor...I will love you LONG time
I love you
It's AMAZING! It's as if some of the models packed in with Warband were meant to make Helms Deep, I swear. It's about as accurate as you can get, even the proportions are fairly accurate!
avatar
Sir Gawain

Posts : 96
Join date : 2010-06-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Historic Battlegrounds Mappack/Modthing

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum